Information (or Problems) about Forum and Site
 problem
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

arthur
Practical

23 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2010 :  19:27:53  Show Profile  Visit arthur's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i need some information i am making a website and there has to be 3 or 4 langwich hawe the best can you do that.?

greatings

arthur

T00N
Super User

573 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2010 :  21:26:15  Show Profile  Visit T00N's Homepage  Reply with Quote
To do it right you have to a site for each language.

If SEO isn't to important you can copy all the files and translate the menu items.

For your sake I hope you don't have to edit the text on the pages much because that's a lot of work.
Go to Top of Page

arthur
Practical

23 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2010 :  08:42:33  Show Profile  Visit arthur's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ok thanks i tryed it lots af ways like hide and that i thout this had to be dun like this thanks for your help
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 25 Jan 2010 :  08:48:55  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Simply create your site in your language then link to the google tool and let it to translate it for you.

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

T00N
Super User

573 Posts

Posted - 25 Jan 2010 :  13:43:21  Show Profile  Visit T00N's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hehehe, that's indeed a fast 'solution'.

Go to Top of Page

arthur
Practical

23 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2010 :  17:18:55  Show Profile  Visit arthur's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yes but the google translation dusnt work well lots of time its bs.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000