Activation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Cube3
Practical

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2020 :  01:35:46  Show Profile  Visit Cube3's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello,

Is Dynamic HTML Editor still able to be used?

I ask this because recently I have been unable to use DHE, it crashes within 3 - 5 minutes of starting, this crash breaks the registered status. On restarting DHE is un-registered and over the 30 day trial period. I have un-installed, re-installed and registered DHE a couple of times but it still crashes. Any help appreciated.

Regards Simon

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2020 :  19:43:26  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Simon,

yes it is still working as usual and it can be registered as usual.
I'm using in Windows 10 without any problem.

I suggest you to uninstall then reinstall it; then try to check your firewall configuration and try to use it as an "elevated user" by pressing the right mouse button over the link and choose "Execute as administrator"; this should work

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

Cube3
Practical

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2020 :  00:25:21  Show Profile  Visit Cube3's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I am still having difficulty in registering DHE. I can install no problem and I can register and get the confirmation that it has registered ok. Within 5 minutes DHE shuts down without warning. When I restart DHE it is unregistered. I have tried to install and register DHE on several PCs without luck.
Please any help appreciated.
Regards Simon
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000