Java effect on picture
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

golfsailor
Novice

Sweden
13 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2014 :  02:30:13  Show Profile  Visit golfsailor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes the same but new Q.

I would like to be able to add personal javascript calls in the event window for a picture.

Any idea ?

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2014 :  02:19:27  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry, I didn't understand your request; would you like to add effects (as the title of this topic) or events (like you wrote)?

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

golfsailor
Novice

Sweden
13 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2014 :  09:37:47  Show Profile  Visit golfsailor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by s.dav

Sorry, I didn't understand your request; would you like to add effects (as the title of this topic) or events (like you wrote)?

Hi Davide, this will be solved with the gallery for videos. The problem
is to have many choices of videos and then link or show them maybe the same way you do with images and Hexbox. (of course one at a time).
Now each one take up the size of the player on the svcrren and that destroys the layout and overview. So I had the idea of making a javascript call, providing the filename and show the player as you do. Hexbox works great but I can only link one file at a time and I need as many Hexbox 'windows' as videos. Using projekktor solve a lot of difficulties working with playlists and possibility to change the movie file with a click.

Jin

Go to Top of Page

golfsailor
Novice

Sweden
13 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2014 :  17:12:38  Show Profile  Visit golfsailor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by golfsailor

[quote]Originally posted by s.dav

Seem like the VLC web plugin is way better documented and supports almost any codec and may be used the same way !

Jin

Go to Top of Page

golfsailor
Novice

Sweden
13 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2014 :  20:51:49  Show Profile  Visit golfsailor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by golfsailor

https://wiki.videolan.org/Documentation:WebPlugin/#Example

Jin
Go to Top of Page

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2014 :  22:48:25  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jin,

it is not a standard solution; it only works for few browsers...

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000