I need some new templates
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

janisrae
Practical

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2011 :  23:44:21  Show Profile  Visit janisrae's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello all,

I've been using Dynamic Editor for at least 4-5 years now and am still using the 4.0 version. I'm sure it is time to update, but I need to read through what the changes are that have been made to the software.

For now, I need some new templates and I can't find where to go to purchase them. I did try the "Help" button from the software menu and then clicked on the "Check for latest version". That took me to the page where it shows all of the updates that have taken place with each version. Do I need to update before I can see the new templates, or is there a page I can go to to purchase and upload some new templates?

Thank you, Janis

Janis Searcey
Web Development Services . Hosting . Marketing

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2011 :  08:48:19  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There is a page in the site in which you can find additional templates but as I remember you need to upgrade to the latest version in order to use them.

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

Davidsmith2
Novice

7 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2013 :  21:36:25  Show Profile  Visit Davidsmith2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Vp Marketing on demand management can help all about templates.

Go To Market Plan Template Powerpoint | Go To Market Road Map | GTM Plan | Go To Market Strategy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000