Info & Tips for the WEB
 Tilviewer
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dmauro
Novice

4 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2009 :  22:31:09  Show Profile  Visit Dmauro's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Buon giorno, ho trovato su questo sito www.airtightinteractive.com/viewers/ un esempio per una visualizzazione di immagini, volevo sapere se era possibile importare questa funzione in Dynamic HTML, se si se c'? un esempio di aiuto.
Grazie 100000

Saluti
Mauro

s.dav
Site Admin

Italy
3364 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2009 :  09:04:00  Show Profile  Visit s.dav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
La versione 5.0 sar? rilasciata a giorni; ho gi? studiato il funzionamento di tali librerie parecchio tempo fa e per ora non saranno supportate dalle estensioni. Pi? avanti vedr? di espanderne le potenzialit? per utilizzare tali librerie.

Regards, Davide
Go to Top of Page

joneq
Super User

433 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2009 :  15:39:47  Show Profile  Visit joneq's Homepage  Reply with Quote
question

Good day, I have found on this www.airtightinteractive.com/viewers/ site an example for a visualization of images, I wanted to know if it were possible to import this function in Dynamic HTML, if c' it is an aid example. Thanks 100000

answer---such that it is....meaning =bad translation

Version 5,0 will be released to days; I have already studied the operation of such bookcases much time makes and for the time being they will not be supported from the extensions. More ahead I will see than to expand of the potentialities in order to use such bookcases.

Edited by - joneq on 28 Sep 2009 17:07:36
Go to Top of Page

dooori
Novice

Pakistan
1 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2015 :  03:01:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
simply choose the menu item "Help/Check for Updates" and download all of them.
Then you'll find the "JQuery" extension available ;-)

dolii
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000