Hexagora Forum
Hexagora Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Other hexagora products
 Programs (Programmi)
 Perfmon 4.1.0 error on startup.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jhannon Posted - 19 Oct 2012 : 18:53:37
Love the look of Perfmon, but I get an error dialog box when it starts:

----------------
Error loading performance counter named '\Processor(_Total)\% Priveledged time';
The error was: No Object - No Object
Disable it?
----------------

... and a similar one for disk. The CPU and Disk graphs show no results. Running this on Windows 7 (64bit) and selected "Run as Administrator" but no luck.

What do I try next?
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Zoe24 Posted - 09 Dec 2016 : 13:21:37
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Parth

quote:
Ok I've found the solution to my problem. What was needed to be done was to rebuild the performance counters.

For anyone with this problem:
To rebuild all the performance counters on Windows 7/Vista type the following commands at a Command Prompt. http://phenq-avis.com/en/ Press ENTER after each command.
cd %Systemroot%\System32\
lodctr /R

Like dev said you gotta do it as a administrator, i was having the same issue for quite some time.

To rebuild all the performance counters on Windows 7/Vista type the following commands at a Command Prompt. Press ENTER after each command.
lodctr /R
EvePowell Posted - 25 Nov 2016 : 10:19:09
quote:Ok I've found the solution to my problem. What was needed to be done was to rebuild the performance counters.

To rebuild all the performance counters on Windows 7/Vista type the following commands at a Command Prompt http://adeleweightloss.com/ Press ENTER after each command. cd %Systemroot%\System32\ lodctr /R Like dev said you gotta do it as a administrator, i was having the same issue for quite some time.?
Kipp Gremillion Posted - 13 Nov 2016 : 19:40:19
This did fix my occurrence of this problem however, when executing this command (lodctr /r) I received the error "Error: Unable to rebuild performance counter setting from system backup store, error code is 2"

The solution is to execute the same command twice.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>lodctr /r
[0x7FF9730070E3] ANOMALY: use of REX.w is meaningless (default operand size is 64)

Error: Unable to rebuild performance counter setting from system backup store, error code is 2
C:\WINDOWS\system32>lodctr /r
[0x7FF9730070E3] ANOMALY: use of REX.w is meaningless (default operand size is 64)

Info: Successfully rebuilt performance counter setting from system backup store
C:\WINDOWS\system32>
Mrs Parth Posted - 21 Sep 2016 : 14:14:09
quote:
Ok I've found the solution to my problem. What was needed to be done was to rebuild the performance counters.

To rebuild all the performance counters on Windows 7/Vista type the following commands at a Command Prompt.http://phenq-results.com Press ENTER after each command.
lodctr /R

Like dev said you gotta do it as a administrator, i was having the same issue for quite some time.

s.dav Posted - 15 Jan 2016 : 00:58:14
If you are using Win7+ you'll probably need to open the console as "Administrator"
Ralphie Posted - 25 Sep 2014 : 06:27:51
quote:

To rebuild all the performance counters on Windows 7/Vista type the following commands at a Command Prompt. Press ENTER after each command.
lodctr /R

I tried this and it didn't work.
Skynet6 Posted - 16 Apr 2013 : 11:22:38

lodctr /R
s.dav Posted - 12 Apr 2013 : 09:20:06
I should check directly your PC from mine...
Skynet6 Posted - 11 Apr 2013 : 11:40:58
I have the same error. Did you find any solution?
s.dav Posted - 24 Oct 2012 : 11:21:50
This seems to be quite strange, maybe your performance counters are disabled?
jhannon Posted - 23 Oct 2012 : 18:52:37
English.
s.dav Posted - 22 Oct 2012 : 09:15:30
j, what is the language of your Windows 7?

Hexagora Forum © s.dav Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000